Depending on which forecast you want to believe, we thought we MIGHT have a chance to get some haylage chopped, so we started cutting today:
We only cut a few acres…hoping to chop tomorrow. Good chance of rain on Sunday, so will probably start cutting again on Monday. Knock on wood it goes ok. This spring has been something else.